Biomedical Engineering Students Society
|Contacts||0884207044 / 0993536373 email@example.com|
|Official Website||Coming soon!|
Biomedical Engineering Students Society (BESS) was established on 12 June 2018. The main goal of the Society is to see the students pursuing Biomedical Engineering at University of Malawi, The Polytechnic attaining their degree with ease and completeness so as to become valid Biomedical Engineers in the industry.
The activities which the society puts at heart includes project and design competitions, public lectures, educational quiz, educational visits to various health institutions and many more.
The leadership of the society lies in the hands of the Patron and the Executive committee as stated in the BESS constitution.
- The President: Marksandels Theu
- Vice President: Michael Simenti
- General Secretary: Doreen Benson
- Finance Director: Christine Mandalasi
- Administrative Secretary: Madalitso Fedson
- Public Relations Officers: Samuel Watson and Emmanuel Chauya
- Eliza Nthapalapa
- Monica Phiri
- Michael Kwapata
- Fatsani Tamandikani