Polytechnic Students Union
|Contacts||01 870411 email@example.com|
Polytechnic Students Union is an independent body that looks at the welfare of fellow Polytechnic Students. It acts a bridge between the administration and the students. The union is composed of council and members. The council consists of the Executive Committee, Directors and Representatives. The members consist of Class Representatives, Honorary Members, General Members and Life Members.
To establish an efficient Student’s union that is responsible for the welfare of all Union members as specified in 3.1 while ensuring adherence to the realization of the University of Malawi’s mission and vision cascading to the Polytechnic as follows:
To advance knowledge, understanding, skills and wisdom at the same time, develop positive attitudes towards scientific, technical, technological education, training, research, consultancy and information dissemination, which are accessible and responsive to the needs of the individual, the nation, the region and world as a whole.
To be centre of excellence in the provision of Scientific, commercial, and technological; education and training for sustainable development.
- Developing the interest of the students enrolled at the University of Malawi which are acceptable by the society in line with rules and regulations of University of Malawi.
- Developing unity, mutual understanding and cooperation among all members of academic community and the public as a whole.
- Promoting close working relationships between students;
- Promoting close working relationships between students and other individuals/organizations.
- Ensuring that there is no form of discrimination by race, religion, tribe, academic Interest, sex, language, creed etc.
- Serving as the representative organ of the student’s body before the Polytechnic Administration and the University of Malawi or any other authority in matters concerning their rights such as disciplinary actions etc.
- Regulating and assist various clubs and societies in carrying out various respective functions.
The union is composed of council and members. The council consists of the Executive Committee, Directors and Representatives. The members consist of Class Representatives, Honorary Members, General Members and Life Members.
- KUNOZGA MLOWOKA President 0997748584 0886027878 firstname.lastname@example.org VICTOR P.
- NKHAMBULE Vice President 0993878698 0888136440 email@example.com
- DALITSO NICODIMO General Secretary 0998352442 firstname.lastname@example.org
- CHRISTOPHER CHAPOLA Financial Controller 0885346563 0992555437 email@example.com
- HENRY MLEBE Executive Officer 0991858684 0881958448 firstname.lastname@example.org
- PETER JIYA Publicity Secretary 0888534960 email@example.com
- FUNNY SOKO UMSU Female Representative 0992504500 0882999733 firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCOLIAT CHITHOKONYA UMSU Male Representative 0882568769 0995394062 email@example.com
- ALINAFE MAGAGULA Health and Sanitation
- Director 0884202812 firstname.lastname@example.org
- GEORGE MBAYANI Catering Director 0882609007 0993273970 email@example.com
- ALIE MAULIDI Hostels Director 0996110437 0885070177 firstname.lastname@example.org
- JONES C. KAUKONDE Mature Representative 0999762006 0888211950 email@example.com
- GRACE BWANALI Director of Clubs and Societies 0888551137 0991401188 firstname.lastname@example.org
- BLESSINGS PHIRI Sports Director 0888678749 0991987066 email@example.com
- MATTHEW PHIRI Entertainment Director 0883660700 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16. PRISCA MBEWE Ladies Representative 0888308383 email@example.com