Management Development Centre - Call for applications
The MDC an arm of the Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences (MUBAS) announces the opening of enrolment for the forthcoming July – December 2023 Semester which commences on 15th July 2023.
PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING (CIM)
- Professional Certificate
- Professional Diploma
- Post Graduate Diploma (Chartered)
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT (CILT)
- Advanced Diploma
INSTITUTE OF BANKERS IN MALAWI (IOBM)
- Certificate in Banking
- Diploma in Banking
- Advanced Diploma in Banking
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY (CIPS)
- Level 2 – Certificate
- Level 3 – Advanced Certificate
- Level 4 – Diploma
- Level 5 – Advanced Diploma
- Level 6 – Professional Diploma
ASSOCIATION OF BUSINESS EXECUTIVES (ABE)
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & HUMAN RESOURCES
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & MARKETING
- Level 4 Diploma
- Level 5 Diploma
- Level 6 Diploma
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE MDC?
- Provides quality tuition from a dynamic mix of academics and practitioners with a strong emphasis on the application of skills at competitive and affordable fees.
- The FIRST accredited and well-established centre to offer all CIM courses in Malawi.
- Has produced students who have attained international awards for excelling in examinations taken in their various programmes of study.
- Collect application forms now at the Campus situated opposite National Bank of Malawi, Chichiri Service Centre.
- Come for orientation and registration on 15th July, 2023 at the Campus.
- Weekday classes are to commence on Monday, 17th July, 2023.
- Weekend classes are to commence on Saturday, 22nd July, 2023.
- Time for orientaion is 8:30 AM
- For more information Contact: 0884 845 547.
For any detailed information, please contact:
Management Development Centre
Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences (MUBAS)
Private Bag 303
Get the full advert below.