City and Guilds and CISCO courses - Call for Applications
The CIT Department is pleased to announce the commencement of Applied Information Technology, City and Guilds and CISCO courses for the 2024 weekend programmes intake as follows:
City and Guilds
- Technician Diploma in Applied information Technology with emphasis in System Support
- Advanced Diploma Technician Advanced Diploma in Applied Information Technology with emphasis in System Support
- IT Essentials
- IT-Essentials and Diploma course - Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE)
- Advanced Diploma course - Diploma in Computer Studies
- CCNA - IT-Essentials or Diploma in ICT
Class time for Diploma City and Guilds
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Class time for CISCO ITE AND CCNA courses
Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
All those interested and meet the entry requirements are invited to come on Friday, 23rd February, 2024 at 09:30 am for Orientation and Registration with at least 50% of the tuition fees.
Classes will commence on Saturday, 24th February, 2024. Interested candidates are requested to complete application forms which can be collected from the secretary - CIT Department, ODeL building, Third Floor, Office number 406 before the Orientation day.
Alternatively, apply using the following form:https://bit.ly/csis-2024
Tuition Fees should be payable to:
“CISCO Networking Academy”
Ginnery Corner Branch
Acc No: 9100003117593
Submit deposit slips directly to the Departmental Secretary and be informed that once fees paid is not refundable.