Short-term Courses - Call for Applications
The Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences (MUBAS), through the Incubation Centre is informing the general public that it will be offering the following courses for the March 2024 intake:
- Food Processing
- Tailoring and Designing
- Soap Making
- Audio-Visual Media Production
- Briquettes Making
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Minimum entry qualification is PSLCE.
- Candidates must be 18 years and above.
- All courses are offered during weekdays only on Non-Residential basis.
- A once-off non-refundable application fee of K7,500.00 must be paid and proof of payment attached on application form.
- At least half of tuition fees must be deposited at enrollment before the program starts with all fees fully paid by end of first month.
- The Incubation Centre does not accept cash transactions. All fees should be deposited into the following National Bank Current Account:
MUBAS Business Incubation Centre,
Account No: 1005479068,
- Application forms can be obtained from MUBAS Main Campus Reception and MUBAS Incubation Centre at Trade Fair Grounds. Alternatively, they can be downloaded from https://bit.ly/49kfvKo
- Completed forms together with copy of application fees deposit and PSLCE should be sent to the Business Incubation Centre Manager via the following routes:
- An envelope clearly marked ATTENTION BUSINESS INCUBATION CENTRE MANAGER should be hand-delivered either at MUBAS Main Campus Reception or MUBAS Incubation Centre at Trade Fair Grounds or Via post or courier to Business Incubation Centre Manager, MUBAS, Private Bag 303, Chichiri, Blantyre 3.
- Email the Incubation Centre Manager at email@example.com with the subject “APPLICATION FOR BUSINESS INCUBATION SHORT COURSE.
- Deadline for receiving applications is February 29th, 2024 and Orientation is scheduled on 7th March, 2024.
For more information, contact: Ms. Chikondi Kandiero: 0886261233 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.