Staff Associate in Physical Planning
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Staff Associate in Physical Planning tenable in Land Surveying & Physical Planning Department at The Polytechnic, a constituent college of the University of Malawi.
Teaching and Learning
• Support development and review of teaching and learning materials
• Assist in providing tuition to students at undergraduate level
• Undertake assessment activities
• Participate in curriculum development and reviews
• Participate in mentorship sessions
• Participate in research leading to publications and policy development
• Participate linkages for multidisciplinary research
• Participate in specialized research groups
• Participate in consultancy proposal development
Community Engagement & Outreach
• Participate in community capacity building programmes
• Participate in departmental outreach activities
• Candidates applying for the position of Staff Associate should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a Credit or Distinction in Physical Planning/Urban and Regional Planning/City Planning/Urban Design or related disciplines.
• All Candidates should have experience in the use of design softwares such as AutoCAD and ArcGIS among others.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and up to date curriculum vitae with three traceable referees (with email addresses) should be sent by Friday, 27th March, 2020 to:
Private Bag 303